Electrical Energy Vs Mechanical Energy And Conserve Energy

Project Abstract / Summary : IN OUR DAILY LIFE, IN INDUSTRIAL APPLICATION , IN RAILWAY ENGINE AND FOR OTHER MANY APPLICATIONS, WE HAVE DONE A COMPARISION BETWEEN ELECTRICAL ENERGY AND MECHANICAL ENERGY .AS WE GO THROUGH ANY MODEL:
(ON COST BASIS):
LESS COST EXPENSES TO GET A CERTAIN AMOUNT ELECTRICAL POWER BUT A HIGHER COST EXPENSES FOR PRODUCING SAME POWER MECHANICALLY.
(ON POWER OUTPUT BASIS):
MECHANICAL ENERGY ALWAYS PRODUCE MORE POWER OUTPUT THAN ELECTRICAL ENERGY
DEPENDING ON REQUIRMENT WE CHOSE THE POWER BETWEEN THEM. THUS WE CAN SAVE THE CONVENTIONAL ENERGY.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : THIS TOPIC GIVES US A CONCEPT FOR SELECTING THE APPROPRIATE ENERGY AS INPUT (FROM THESE TWO BULK ENERGY) ACCORDING TO LOAD OR POWER REQUIRMENT .THIS LEADS US TO THE CONSERVATION OF COVENTIONAL ENERGY THROUGHOUT THE WORLD.

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Asansol Engineering College
City: Asansol
State: West Bengal
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Round II Project Entry:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Discussion of the month 2015 is an initiative to reward the best discussion created in any previous month. Unfortunately, there was no noteworthy discussion in the last month which could...
A question for all( Esp engineers in Germany), I am planning to study Masters, I still didn't figure
Just a random thought! I was wondering, that a lot of people sign petitions online for a 'cause'. I would like to know how does it actually work? How the...
can somebody help me with some white paper or realted to vulnerabilities in c language.😀
Project Abstract / Summary : In a typical front wheel steering system the rear wheels do not turn in the direction of the curve. This curbs on the efficiency of...