Electrical electronics

i need someone to help me in my project. and this is the topic;design and build of an AM/FM radio receiver.the input must be 3 tiger pencil battery of 1.5volts each and two enter speaker of 20watts each. please any body with the solution should please contact me on my email

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We don't want this thread to die: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/chillax-chit-chat/43383-engineering-comics.html, so tried to make up a scene from college. 😁
FURCATEZ is the technical/cultural national level fest organized by MALLAREDDY INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING OF TECHNOLOGY. The objective of FURCATEZ is to provide a platform for the best minds in the...
The long wait for IIT Madras’ exalted technical festival will soon end. The 13th edition of Shaastra, to be held between September 28th and October 2nd, is set to amaze...
IIT Madras is to be the Education Partner of Asia's first and most prestigious sustainable/cleantech venture Competition in 2011. Collaborators this year are the Centre for Innovation and Entrepreneurship (CEI),...
AARUUSH provides a space to give nothing but your best. One shall witness a plethora of happenings ranging from inter-disciplinary technical challenges to workshops and panel discussions. In addition to...