Electrical Electronics Engineering Job & Career Related Question

hey guyz....im EE engineer.. i have been wondering wer exactly i can work as i dont really understand the applications of the following subjects....i like control systems,signals and systems,DSP .....need help....

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Alienator
    hey guyz....im EE engineer.. i have been wondering wer exactly i can work as i dont really understand the applications of the following subjects....i like control systems,signals and systems,DSP .....need help....
    The work specific applications of your knowledge will differ depending upon your employer and the kind of projects they undertake. However, as a rule of thumb; the only expectation from a graduate engineer is to know the 'basics' & 'operations' extremely well.

Does that help? I've moved your post to jobs/careers section. If you wish to discuss the applications of control systems, signals and systems etc. start another thread in #-Link-Snipped-# section.
  • Alienator
    Alienator
    ya sure ...ty 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

ok, here is the scenario pc1<-->sw1<-->sw2<-->pc2 1)will ping from pc1 to pc2 work?? why? 2)i configure pc1<-->sw1 interface in vlan 100 and sw1's interface to sw2 interface in vlan 100,...
The Government Of Maharashtra, India has undertaken an ambitious project to solve the traffic problems faced by Mumbai; the financial capital of India. The Mumbai Metro project is interesting in...
Hey guys and girls, Will a certificate course in Microsoft Office or Primavera be of any help to me if i plan to continue in the core mechanical fields like...
Busan Tower construction is in full swing at Busan in South Korea. Also known as Busan Lotte World Tower, the 110 floor building is expected to be the world's 5th...
The New Transit Yurikamome (formerly called Tokyo Waterfront New Transit Waterfront Line) is an automated guideway transit, Tokyo's first fully automated transit system, sometimes mistaken as a monorail but the...