electrical design project

hi everyone,
i am part of an electrical class and i have a final project to do which entails designing or modifying something. It is a written project and is about 60-100 pages long. must show circuit diagrams etc. Some examples are 1) an automatic sprinkler system or 2) a traffic light system working on solar energy......stuff like this.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY OTHER OR BETTER IDEAS OF A PROJECT THAT I COULD WORK ON CUZ AM STUCK....😔. CAN THE EXAMPLES ABOVE BE MODIFIED?? HELPPP!!!

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME.

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Dear nero32gee,
    Firstly, you have to abide by the rules of the CE forum. You cannot use words used in ssms here. We cannot use multiple dots, or any kind of expressions(HELPPPPP, etc.) which look a bit out of readable neatness.
    Secondly, kindly view the forum shown below. Click the link.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • nero32gee
    nero32gee
    aj_onduty
    Dear nero32gee,
    Firstly, you have to abide by the rules of the CE forum. You cannot use words used in ssms here. We cannot use multiple dots, or any kind of expressions(HELPPPPP, etc.) which look a bit out of readable neatness.
    Secondly, kindly view the forum shown below. Click the link.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I am so sorry about that, i simply didn't know.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone out there.. Tomorrow airtel champions league is starting.. Every cricket fan must have opted his team... My team is Mumbai Indians.. I want you to comment on this...
Hello friend's, I want to know is there any speed difference between 4-Lock SD RAM and 2-Lock SD RAM. What is the reason that generally you find 4-Lock SD RAM...
What is PC100 specification..? Why it is developed..?? 😁
I turned to Google to search something and found the following - Looks pretty awesome! The search results update as you type! 😁
Google has officially released the 'Google Instant' - that searches as soon as you begin typing. Google's Marissa Mayer has confirmed that Google is working on bringing the instant search...