electrical appliances like lamp fan etc controlled by remote controls

hi friends,i want to operate electrical appliances by remote control,can anyone tell me how it can be done

Replies

• vimal287250
    vimal287250
    Ya, we can operate electrical appliances through the remote i.e solid state remote control. U can purchase from market or design it yourself. I designed it but not work properly. It was my semester project.
  • microcodes.info
    microcodes.info
    Do you need to control through infrared remote control or RF remote or through bluetooth?
    There are lot of projects on remote controls, search it on the forum or at google
  • shane92110
    shane92110
    mrs

i want to control it through infrared remote control
  • Nani_mom
    Nani_mom
    its possible refer #-Link-Snipped-# website they provided similar project then u can get an idea on that.
  • Nani_mom
    Nani_mom
    its possible ,i will give an idea after studying it ,with in 3days.ok
  • senthamil_arasu
    senthamil_arasu
    you can just use an infrared receiver module separately for each device u want to control . u can use ur tv remote itself to operate it

on pressing each button the remote unique codes will be generated in the IR transmitter int he remote . try to find the code ..

on the receiver module keep that code as the activating input for each device..
  • shane92110
    shane92110
    thnx for ur suggestions,i will try to start it and if i get any confusicn i will ask u
  • microcodes.info
    microcodes.info
    check this page for the circuit and code with 8051 microcontroller.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Australia has been one of the top destinations for students opting for higher education in Engineering & Technology. Lot of Graduate & Post graduate courses are available. MBA in Australia...
This thread is about Engineering Admissions 2010 season. I want all of the current students and graduates help the engineering aspirants select a good college and engineering discipline. What are...
Iam a student doing my project at an industry we have a vertical spindle with a spur gear at the top end meshing with an internal gear, I just wanted...
Hi CEans, Today i attend the Globarena Aptitude class, In there they ask us one question.. That is.. There is a word which consists of 9 letters.. If you remove...
hiiiiiii..i want to transfer some executable program from laptop to my phone which i downloaded from net exclusively for window mobile...but they are not being accepted by my phone.can anybody...