electric machinery project

i want to make project of elctric machinery . but i an in trouble about chosing topic i want help in chosing topic plz suggest me sites related to electric mahiner projects

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Considering the fact that Indians (and non-Indians) are getting more and more un-healthier each day, thanks to all the upwanted stuff we go through daily, I was wondering if someone...
Bacteria eat some of the weirdest things for which we should all be deeply grateful. Some of the things on a bacterian McDonald's can be found here; https://www.mentalfloss.com/blogs/archives/131918
A huge black hole has been found at the centre of the galaxy NGC 1277. There are other even more massive ones around. What makes this special is that unlike...
I'm sure all the Android users here will have whatsapp messenger installed on their mobile phones. The free messaging apps's taken over the world of mobile phones. The app is...
In which programming / scripting language Google + (plus) is written ? I tried to search on web , looked into about ten pages ,but no where i found the...