Electric generator issue (7,5 KW)

Hello out there
I need the help of an electric CE for an crazy selfmade electric genarator. The motor is a 2 zyl. 12 HP diesel engine and the genarator is brazilian with 7,5 KW capacity. Everything works fine, I can handle home lights, TV's and all smaller stuff and it works with the 60 Hz. When it comes to connect my fridge or a aircondition the voltage falls to almost 0 but the capacity should be enough to handle those things. I changed the brushes from the original carbon ones to carbon-copper and it got a little better but still doesn't generate what it should.
Do anyone out there have an idea what's the issue that drives me crazy?
Thanks from Ecuador

Replies

• maheshkrishnan
    maheshkrishnan
    Hay for Refrigrator and for A/C they will take intial pulll of current, so dripping will cause.
    Try to stabilize that first
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    buddy,u need some kinda pull-up device which will generate enough energy to cater to your AC or refigerator.As loading occurs when you switch your AC or refigerator!!
  • phoneworks
    phoneworks
    You need a automatic voltage regulator. Sometimes if you carry a heavy load with some generators, their voltage and frequency tend to change. Hence you need something that can regulate/keep the voltage and the frequency to normal

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am a Mechanical Engineering student and i have to do a minor project so help in choosing a title for the project and give some information about the topic
TOP B-Schools in INDIA 1. IIM - Ahmedabad 2. IIM - Bangalore 3. IIM - Calcutta 4. MDI - Gurgaon 5. S.P.Jain Inst - Mumbai 6. IIFT - New Delhi...
Okay, The time has come that we start collecting the worst ads on the Televisions all over the world. Here's the Youngistan ad which I think adds no value to...
hey crazy dudes out there..theres a new guy in the block..
Hello every one can any one help to give me CDMA reference tollbox in MATLAB programm please