Ekta Sharma - IT Engineer

Name:My name is Ekta.
I am a 2nd Year IT engineering student.
I love reading books of genres like classics, crime-fiction etc.
Agatha Christie, Charles Dickens and Louisa May Alcott are my favorite authors.
I love coding in java language, but apparently java isn't interested in meπŸ˜› 😁
I aspire to become a hardcore programmer and become richie rich through it and of course to get better, in every aspects of life, by each passing day.πŸ˜€
I joined CrazyEngineers to become a part of a community having like minded members helping each other and myself in our endeavor for growth and development.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    welcome to CE. We are happy to have you with us. πŸ˜€
  • Ekta Sharma
    Ekta Sharma
    Thank You
    πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE, Friend. πŸ˜€ Feel free to take part in all the discussions here and be an active member of the community.
  • Ekta Sharma
    Ekta Sharma
    AbraKaDabra
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to CE, Friend. πŸ˜€ Feel free to take part in all the discussions here and be an active member of the community.
    Sure😁
  • Balvinder
    Balvinder
    i also want to become a good programmer
  • Ekta Sharma
    Ekta Sharma
    Balvinder
    i also want to become a good programmer
    Hi Mr Like - Minded NewbieπŸ˜€
    All the Best πŸ˜€
  • Prashanth_p@cchi
    Prashanth_p@cchi
    Welcome to CE πŸ˜€
  • Mitali Shukla
    Mitali Shukla
    Ekta Sharma
    Name:My name is Ekta.
    I am a 2nd Year IT engineering student.
    I love reading books of genres like classics, crime-fiction etc.
    Agatha Christie, Charles Dickens and Louisa May Alcott are my favorite authors.
    I love coding in java language, but apparently java isn't interested in meπŸ˜› 😁
    I aspire to become a hardcore programmer and become richie rich through it and of course to get better, in every aspects of life, by each passing day.πŸ˜€
    I joined CrazyEngineers to become a part of a community having like minded members helping each other and myself in our endeavor for growth and development.
    Welcome to CE, EKTA!!πŸ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi. I am a final year IT Student. I want some help to finalize my final year project idea. I have this cool but seemingly impossible idea, an android application...
hello friends my name is parimi lalith phani harsha vardhan aged 18 years . i am completing my b-tech (presently in 2 year) in sphoorthy engineering college(affliated to JNTUH).
After One big Hike, and two price cuts in last two months, now its turn for another price Hike. This hike is not as big as the previous one was,...
'Think of something and that's possible, Engineering would do it for you'. This hold true when I read the latest innovation that engineers have come up with a new innovation...
Have you ever wonder what magic is. Is it an illusion, or science or deception? I once saw i trick where the magician turned a dollar bill into a fish...