Effects Of Cold Water

[​IMG]

For those who like to drink cold water , this article is applicable to you. It is nice to have a cup of cold drink after a meal. However, the cold water will solidify the oily stuff that you have just consumed. It will slow down the digestion. Once this "sludge" reacts with the acid, it will break down and be absorbed by the #-Link-Snipped-# faster than the solid food. It will line the intestine. Very soon, this will turn into fats and lead to #-Link-Snipped-#. It is best to drink hot soup or warm water after a meal.
A serious note about heart attacks - You should know that not every heart attack symptom is going to be the left arm hurting. Be aware of intense #-Link-Snipped-# in the jaw line.
You may never have the first #-Link-Snipped-# during the course of a heart attack. Nausea and intense sweating are also common #-Link-Snipped-#. 60% of people who have a heart attack while they are asleep do not wake up. Pain in the jaw can wake you from a sound sleep. Let's be careful and be aware. The more we know the better chance we could survive.

source:e-mail

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Okay, at what temperature does water become 'cold water'?
  • suyash
    suyash
    Thanks friendster for sharing the information !!

me too had got this in an email, and had posted it on my blog as well. Of Hearts and Heart breaks !

I think we can treat water stored in refrigerator as cold... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Story # 1 It's a fine sunny day in the forest and a [FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif][FONT=Verdana,Tahoma,Arial,Trebuchet MS,Sans-Serif,Georgia,Courier,Times New Roman,Serif]lion[/FONT][/FONT] is sitting outside his cave, lying lazily in the sun....
https://www.scrolllock.nl/passport They hold the Passport details of people in the world. Just give your first name, Last name and the country you are living. It givs your Passport Details. ENJOY!!!
There is this boy in a certain school . This boy has a fascination towards soccer and always practised his level best but was never selected for the final team...
😔please guys i want new project idea of using vb6 technology
Link: Know Your CEan - Suyash CEans, We all know CEan Suyash through his posts on CE Forums. CEan - Patty aka Prateek got in touch with Suyash and grilled...