Effective lightweighting solutions for Automobiles

1. Weight Reduction Technologies in the Automotive Industry
Weight Reduction Technologies in the Automotive Industry

2. Fast Curing Epoxy Resins for High Pressure RTM Process (Automotive)
High Speed Manufacturing of Automotive Composite Parts

3. How to select Plastics?
Selection Guides: Polymers & Plastics

Replies

• SIVAKUMARG
    SIVAKUMARG
    Great sir : if reduced weight in cars lead to less pollution - Lets all endeavor in our professions even in a bit of way to arrive to that solution.
  • Viswanathan Chockalingam
    Viswanathan Chockalingam
    It would be great when you consider fuel consumption.Light weight gives greater acceleration for the same power.In terms of safety it does not have enough strength.Though some composites can be included in the place,they are very costly.Also weldability is a question.Yet extensive study would lead to better result in this area!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are certain incomes that are exempt from income tax. If you get your income from these sources, your tax liability will be zero. Eight Types of Income on Which...
Opera Max, the Android app from Opera Software that helps you save on your data usage has added a new feature, the ability to warn you about background data usage....
quote: If you haven't been living under a rock for the last few years you have probably heard all the cool stuff that is going on with 3d printing. We...
Depending upon which platform you use, Microsoft has released updates for its Translator app. If you are using the Microsoft Translator app on Android then with the latest update you...
Hi all myself , working as seo analyst for past 2 years.Iam working in Tiruchirapalli, Tamil Nadu, India.This is my second company as SEO ANALYST currently my salary is around...