Effect of back rotation of centrifugal pump

what will be the effect of back rotation of one centrifugal pump on another pump running in parallel if suction is in vaccum

Replies

• Akanksha Gupta
    Akanksha Gupta
    i think break down of both the pumps because a pump has high rpm but in most cases two pumps are not connected back to back they always have one alternating pump if one breaks down other one will automatically be operated

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Soon my colleges r going to start so can u guys tell me some good books for the basics of ECE.......... so that i can have thorough knowledge about the...
Elementary OS 0.3 Freya (Formerly known as Isis) is an Ubuntu based distribution (sadly! - It should be arch based). So, what makes eOS better than Ubuntu ? First of...
1) 2) Adding File 3) 4) Sending File .... 5) Pushbuller App UI 6) Received file 7) You can even get notification directly to desktop
All the Mechanical Engineering Students who are preparing for GATE-2015 or so may post their queries here. I will try my best to solve. P.S. I am not a GATE...
If you need any help regarding projects related to alternative fuels' testing on IC Engines, post here.