EEG analysis using neural networks

Hi i'm doing my final year project on Effect of music on EEG.I'v to check for any deviation in EEG before and while listening to music. Can I use neural network for this? Can anyone help me on neural networks? I dnt have gud idea

Replies

• Predictor
    Predictor
    sreedu
    Hi i'm doing my final year project on Effect of music on EEG.I'v to check for any deviation in EEG before and while listening to music. Can I use neural network for this? Can anyone help me on neural networks? I dnt have gud idea
    Yes, this is one possible solution. I would start with the simplest analysis: statistical summaries of "normal" and "abnormal" EEGs (or short sections of EEGs), and work upward from there.

-Will Dwinnell
    Data Mining in MATLAB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i thinking of something to design as digital diary. though i have done a lot of project over microcontroller but in this i would have to integrate mmc with microcontroller...
i thinking of something to design as digital diary. though i have done a lot of project over microcontroller but in this i would have to integrate mmc with microcontroller...
hai i am from india and presently in mumbai university in electronic branch 3rd sem.looking for a project which is easy and has application of both analog and digital electronics.suggestions...
Team Asymptote '09 writes... MIT TECH FORUM ASYMPTOTE ‘09 MADRAS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY ANNA UNIVERSITY CHENNAI CHENNAI – 600044 ASYMPTOTE’ 09 Tech Tends to Infinity… ​ From January 9 to...
1Driving Optical Network Evolution 2 Quadrics Interconnection Network 3 Quantum Information Technology 4 PON Topologies (passive optical network) 5 Inverse Multiplexing 6 Unicode And Multilingual Computing 7 Resilient Packet Ring...