Education on Cryptography

hi all,

Can anyone give any institutes which offer distance education in Cryptography?

PS: i googled but all the links are blocked in my organization and moreover my home internet got disconnected so after a 3 hour search from morning seeing everything blocked i want to ask this question.

ps2: the institute can be any where in the world , but should provide distance education.
please post the answers.
thanks

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    do you want classes or a college that offers a focus/specialization/degree in the field?
  • gohm
    gohm
    here's a free course from MIT

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • gohm
    gohm
    Just a couple to get you started

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Thanks a ton gohm for the information provided.
    many thanks will check it today at some place other than office 😔 and will let you know my thoughts on it.
    many thanks again 😀
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    MIT open courseware is one hell of a resource for any engineering course. If you want to only learn a particular course, and you dont want any degree or certificate, per se, you can go for that. I like it very much.

And I think almost every big university will have it's own version of open courses. You just have to search the university's website for free courses.
    The other day, I saw some courses and some free video lectures on machine learning in the Stanford univ website. Just spend some time with the websites of reputed colleges, and you are bound to get any course material you want.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Thanks silver for the info.

Do you have any info about any institutes offering certificates by paying fees for these studies. ?

thanks 😀
  • suzanemiller
    suzanemiller
    Are they worth it? How do the studies work? Are their any online colleges that offer Creative Writing or Art courses?
  • Chaitanya Kukde
    Chaitanya Kukde
    Stanford offers a 2-part course on cryptography via Coursera
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

a lot of practical knoledge bout automobiles,, so sum1 there to help me
It's certainly not unheard of for Nokia to take existing models in its lineup, tweak 'em with slightly improved hardware and software, and re-release them -- see the N85 /...
Hi, Anyone has an example of how to use double integration method to obtain deflection diagram of continuous beams? I am interested in beams with varying stiffness (i.e. varying I)....
its also arsenal vs chelsea tonite. i'm a gunner. i'll root for arsenal.
Continued from: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/ce-labs/18111-ce-messenger.html Hey people, its about time to start making pieces and join them. So we'll start with HOWTOs for making pieces. For a development environment, first of all...