education in europe????

hii guys..i other day i was watching a show on tv which was telling about doing your ms is sweden and norway and some other off beat countries...infact education in sweden was free ,thats what they said!...so i was wondering if someone could give me some facts or share their views on doing ms in those countries....like is it worth doing there???and is the degree worth after comin back to india and stuff???

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rohitvishnu
    hii guys..i other day i was watching a show on tv which was telling about doing your ms is sweden and norway and some other off beat countries...infact education in sweden was free ,thats what they said!...so i was wondering if someone could give me some facts or share their views on doing ms in those countries....like is it worth doing there???and is the degree worth after comin back to india and stuff???
    You won't go back to India once you get the MS degree.
  • rohitvishnu
    rohitvishnu
    can you be more specifc??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is just great.I stumbled upon this website from search engine and i feel so exhilerated. Thanks for the great opportunity and hoping it will be an enriching experiece !
The direction of rotation of fan is clockwise as seen from the top. Why don't the fan be allowed to rotate in the opposite direction. Is there any specific reason...
hello friends! i want to develop a web browser with basic functionality in java for my miniproject. can anyone suggest me the books i should refer and where to get...
hello to all CE, i am new to this site and hoping a good experience. i am in my 2nd yr intrumentation and control engineering,interested in doing a mini project...
He has been an active member of CrazyEngineers since the day he joined. He is an electronics & telecommunication engineering students and firmly believes "Electronics is not enough for life,...