ECIA (Engineering Construction Industry Association) Responds To Today's Trade Union

ECIA (Engineering Construction Industry Association) Responds To Today's Trade Union Acceptance Of NAECI Pay Offer

We are pleased at today’s news that trade union consultation with the engineering construction workforce resulted in the acceptance of the employers’ offer. A significant majority of the employees have confirmed their continued support of NAECI by voting ‘yes’.

Mike Hockey, Managing Director of the ECIA said “It is a good deal for employees who will receive a 2% increase in 2010. In return employees now need to work with the employers to improve the competitiveness of the industry to attract future client investment to the UK.

We want NAECI to be the national agreement of choice in the future. It brings stability and creates a level playing field that ensures that all workers are paid the same regardless of country of origin. The audit arrangements in the revised agreement will help to prove that happens”.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i am creating a website which need online payement system . i have learned about paypal,ccavenue etc. but i want to build direct payement system . now i want all...
within my start in studying the microprocessor i encountered many doubts that i couldn't really find a good explanation for it so far , would anyone clarifythese lines for me...
When I posted this link to a video, the forum instantly banned me. (The Administrators restored me when I emailed them). It's a video that reminds me of the old...
Are reconfigurable hardware and Fpga the same thing. Or Fpga is just a type of reconfigurable hardware?? If yes , what are the other applications of reconfigurable hardware??
Hello friends.... I am V.Revanth😎😎😎