ECE Paper Presentation

I need a topic for a paper presentation related to ECE......... could somebody help me,plz.,............!?

Replies

• crazy_me
    crazy_me
    Re: Paper Presentation

hi.....i dont have any idea in doing my final year project........ can anyone suggest any simple project??
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Re: Paper Presentation

Welcome to Crazy Engineers! Remember to introduce yourself in the Introductions section πŸ˜€

Shankar Kumar
    I need a topic for a paper presentation related to ECE......... could somebody help me,plz.,............!?
    I guess any new trends in communications can work. You can talk quite a lot on optical communications, for example.

crazy_me
    hi.....i dont have any idea in doing my final year project........ can anyone suggest any simple project??
    Have you approached any of your professors personally? I'm sure they'd be happy to give and supervise a project for you.
  • sivasankari
    sivasankari
    I want ECE Paper presentation topics and details.. can anyone help me?
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Just include some of your areas of interest,
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    Ok carry on Topic "Mobile Tracking System"
  • sivasankari
    sivasankari
    Actually i asked for my anna's daughter..i dont know what is her interest?
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    sivasankari
    Actually i asked for my anna's daughter..i dont know what is her interest?
    Therefore just ask her Interests...
  • suganyaleads
    suganyaleads
    16_Channel water level controller
    3phase monitor
    4 digital object counter
    4” 2 printer sharers
    8-Channel water level controller
    8 digit pulse counter
    8 channel IR remote control​

• suganyaleads
    suganyaleads
    Can anyone send me a sample paper presentation on any topic in ece?

Bcoz i am new to paper presentation.
  • remshad medappil
    remshad medappil
    Vibration Damping Measuring Instrument(using Pressure cell)
    Actuater Dam valve
  • gvlokesh
    gvlokesh
    yo man i can help u........... just give me mail
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    No SMS text anywhere on CE, please.
  • gvlokesh
    gvlokesh
    no probs dude.....
    if ur on 2nd year go for hot tech topics like 4g.
    if ur on 3rd or final then you should do a paper with some contribution...
    rather the searching for ieee papers ,use key words like< paper presentations (some foreign univ name)> surely you will hit the spot.
  • suganyaleads
    suganyaleads
    😁😁thanks a lot for your reply it was really useful for me
  • nitish14_m
    nitish14_m
    i think now a days smart dust is the leading paper given by any engineers in leading in any technical fest
  • suganyaleads
    suganyaleads
    😁thanks a lot mr.nitish smart dust ,the name itself is interesting i will carry on with it
  • Tejaswy1234
    Tejaswy1234
    i think doing the presentation with the topic you now better is more easy rather than doing a topic which is totally new to you,it helps while answering the text questions.so, if u r a 2 yr student go on with the topic like voip(voice over internet protocol),and if u r a 3 yr std then you may go for the topic like 4g or any other latest gadget of wireless tech.
  • chgnanu
    chgnanu
    I need a topic for a paper presentation related to ECE......... could somebody help me,plz.,............!?[/QUOTE]
  • chgnanu
    chgnanu
    chgnanu
    I need a best topic for a paper presentation related to Electronics and commnication engineering......... could somebody help me,plz.,............!?
    [/QUOTE]
    😎
  • sumith123
    sumith123
    try something from
    MODBUS
    Embedded Networking
    Micro Opto Electro Mechanical System
    Digital enhanced Cordless telecommunications
  • suganyaleads
    suganyaleads
    "4g" the latest topic all the best
  • choondu
    choondu
    i have few suggestions: But if tel me the areas of iterest of ours i will be give more ideas:
    Nano- Robotics and Bio- Robotics
    Wireless Communication
    Artificial Neural Network & Fuzzy Logic
    Signals & Image Processing
    VLSI
    Embedded Systems
    High Speed Electronics Devices
    Mechatronics
    For more u may check out the following :
  • priyanka6025
    priyanka6025
    can any one suggest me the best topic for paper presentation ....plz help me guys......for electronics

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CE breaks its own record! 😁😁 1000 new members in just 14 days 😁😁 Welcome our 14,000[sup]th[/sup] CEan - bhuvi11 😁😁 Rock on, CEans!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ANNOUNCEMENT: Celab.tk is no longer accessible. Please go directly to: CE Bot (CE Lab Projects) for the Project Website, thank you. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Welcome to Part Two of CE Bot....
I've found that the problem with my circuit (see ADG436 thread) was a capacitor that discharges very slowly. Could this problem just be a faulty cap?
I will right here some funny one liners which people say either due to a slip of tongue or due to the fact that their hold over the language is...
Hi Can anybody give me the link for free e-book on Orcad Pspice and Circuit Analysis.