ECE magazine

hey hii..this is my 1st post..i am a 3rd year ece student..i wanted to know what magazines should i read or download in order to be updated with whats happening new in my stream..is electronics for u good..but i couldnt download it..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There are many magazines. I'd recommend Electronics For You. However, in my opinion, forums & online blogs are the best ones to keep updated about latest trends and advancement. Being active on CrazyEngineers could be one of most important steps.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    even the CEans are posting a lot on technologies and happenings at :#-Link-Snipped-#
    check them out. and stay active in quality forums.
  • goswami_gaurav
    goswami_gaurav
    k thnxxx...

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Aspirants of both the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examinations (WBJEE) and the Delhi pre-medical test might have to choose one as the WBJEE has been postponed from April 17 to...
I request all CEans to contribute the local tech news to CE. In my experience, local newspapers don't pay attention to tech news and focus on news that appeals to...
The Google Vs. China war is heating up. Google recently accused Chinese officials for banning access to company's popular email service 'Gmail', making it difficult for Chinese Internet users to...
Infosys founders top the list of richest techies in India. Starting with N.R. Narayan Murthy with a net worth $2 billion the other founders and their net worth is -...
'A' begins business with a capital of Rs. 800. After 4 months he takes in 'B' with a certain capital. 8 months after this, it is found that the total...