ece gate 2014

iam done wid 2nd yr.is der somebody out der who s also preparing for gate 2014? seniors..pls help me out in preparing from the scrach..nd for doz preparing for gate 2014..keep postin ur updates..lyk how much you have completed so far and what materials u r refering and al

Replies

• madeeasy8
    madeeasy8
    anandhitha
    iam done wid 2nd yr.is der somebody out der who s also preparing for gate 2014? seniors..pls help me out in preparing from the scrach..nd for doz preparing for gate 2014..keep postin ur updates..lyk how much you have completed so far and what materials u r refering and al
    if you want to crack the GATE 2014 entrance exam by good percentage, you must join the best coaching institute for right guidance by experts. you should start preparation from starting from B.tech. self confidence is also the important for the candidates.Daily 8 hours studying is essential.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Recently Samsung galaxy S3 is being launched which features a quadcore processor into it . Does Android Phones really require quad-core processsors or they can function smoothly without them also....
Groundbreaking blend of Jal Shakti with Urja Shakti​ ​A first of its kind, Gujarat will dedicate India’s first 1 MW Canal-top Solar Power Project on the Sanand Branch Canal of...
Yahoo! Inc. has been a troubled company for many years now. All the major news we've been covering about Yahoo is either about product retirements or layoffs. Scott Thompson became...
Hello everyone, I want to build a use case diagram of a complex system (by complex system I mean a system that has many subsystems). The subsystems are providing services...
Depends, where you are spending it. What you say .. Are you going to try it?😀