ECE 2013 Engineer Struggling For Job - Help!

Hi All,

I am Kul Pandey, i have done BE in ECE, 2013 Passout. I am struggling for job past one year. Please suggest me how can i get a good job. I have no idea, i am totally blind at this moment.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    kul pandey
    Please suggest me how can i get a good job
    Why don't you upload a bio data describing what you are good at? Maybe some one here may get to know about some one wanting a fresh grad for work and put you on to it.
  • kul pandey
    kul pandey
    Thanks for your suggestion sir,.......
  • Rajat Bhardwaj
    Rajat Bhardwaj
    Hello Sir,

I completed engineering from ECE 2013 and i have 1 yr. of Exp. in non electronics company. and i dnt have a job nright now. so i want to get a good job for this i am thinking to do any course but i confused which course should i join.please help me sir. as discussion from our seniors some says go for automation some says for IT.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    ECE is not my area. However, I am seeing more and more mechatronics, robotics and additive manufacturing being introduced even in small/medium industries. All of these require ECE background. Also IoT (Internet of Things) is gaining importance world wide.

You can discuss with others in the field about these emerging areas.
  • Rajat Bhardwaj
    Rajat Bhardwaj
    sir in india what is IOT scope
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Rajat Bhardwaj
    sir in india what is IOT scope
    There seems to be a good scope for this in India also. From discussions with senior designers it appears that Indian appliance manufacturers are seriously looking at IoT.

Robotics and 3D printing are already widely in use.
  • Rajat Bhardwaj
    Rajat Bhardwaj
    is there any institute of IOT in your knowledge
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    As I mentioned earlier, this is not my area. To my knowledge there is no course available for IoT. However, there must be many places where embedded systems courses are available.
    You can look at some of these links for more on IoT, though these are not from India.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    A Google search threw up this:
    Google

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Recently, the Google Playstore has been updated to version 5.0.31 with all new material design & new icon. Check the screenshots :
While reading an answer on Quora, I stumbled upon this link - 10 things I wish I knew about getting an MBA. It got me thinking. Thousands of Indian graduates...
Nature can do it- "travel" at speeds > c. The question is, can we do it? NASA invests in the future- fingers crossed 😀 https://www.nytimes.com/2013/07/23/science/faster-than-the-speed-of-light.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
https://www.icarusinterstellar.org/ I see CE does a lot of awesome Tech companies. I do not really know how we approach them, but if we can do this, I am sure it...
It's common knowledge that when Xiaomi Redmi 1S arrived in India, the news of its launch spread like wildfire. The flash sale model on Flipkart was a big hit and...