E&C engineer Selected Artificial Intelligence as my seminar topic

Hi......
I m a E&C engineer. I have selected Artificial Intelligence as my seminar topic. Artificial intelligence is the study of creating intelligence in the machines artificially. The field was founded on the claim that a central property of human beings, intelligence, can be so precisely described that it can be simulated by a machine. Artificial intelligence has been the subject of breathtaking optimism, has suffered stunning setbacks and, today, has become an essential part of the technology industry, providing the heavy lifting for many of the most difficult problems in technology.
Applications of AI :-
Artificial intelligence has successfully been used in a wide range of fields including medical diagnosis, stock trading, robot control, law, scientific discovery, video games, toys, and Web search engines.

More info coming soon.....

U'r replies are cordially invited :smile:

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am going to be starting my second year at college studying electrical engineering and need to do a project. The project has to have about two or three IC's....
hi... friends...i am studying in final year mechanical engg.... gve me some innovative project ideas 😀
Hi.....i'm new to this website.....i'm doing my third year and am doing a project on conductivity meter....can anyone help me on how to start it???😕
can anybody help me with any quality based or managment based final year mechanical (study based)projects which can be performed in a small scale industries
what is the use of relay in circuit?