which is easy for mini-project that without programming
tell some topic boss

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    lovekiller
    which is easy for mini-project that without programming
    tell some topic boss
    @lovekiller: You want a mini-project that does not involve programming. Are you looking for a hardware/electronics/mechanical project idea? It would help if you post more details about your requirements.
  • lovekiller
    lovekiller
    The_Big_K
    @lovekiller: You want a mini-project that does not involve programming. Are you looking for a hardware/electronics/mechanical project idea? It would help if you post more details about your requirements.
    i m asking about information technology
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    lovekiller
    i m asking about information technology
    There's a huge list of topic available in this section. Also, you will have to be specific about what you want. Its difficult to come up with good responses to very generic questions.
  • lovekiller
    lovekiller
    The_Big_K
    There's a huge list of topic available in this section. Also, you will have to be specific about what you want. Its difficult to come up with good responses to very generic questions.
    topic is mobile application
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    lovekiller
    topic is mobile application
    May be we need a tutorial on how to ask questions on forums 😀

Anyway. Are you looking to create a mobile application? If yes, which platform are you comfortable with? What programming languages you're comfortable with. I don't see how a mobile application can be coded without programming.

Anyone here's got clue?
  • lovekiller
    lovekiller
    The_Big_K
    May be we need a tutorial on how to ask questions on forums 😀

Anyway. Are you looking to create a mobile application? If yes, which platform are you comfortable with? What programming languages you're comfortable with. I don't see how a mobile application can be coded without programming.

Anyone here's got clue?
    < Admin Removed Non - English Text. >
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    This is an International forums with visitors from over 180 countries. Do not use languages other than English unless absolutely required.
  • lovekiller
    lovekiller
    The_Big_K
    This is an International forums with visitors from over 180 countries. Do not use languages other than English unless absolutely required.
    ok i dont no
    if u have any project that without programming then plz tell me im not intresting in programming
    and most of project r with programmming.

programming language which i want to use in my project is c,c++ and java
  • lovekiller
    lovekiller
    Hello, u people r provided some project topics in that which is easy one
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Hello CEan,
    You say that you want to do a project without coding(that too in the field of CS)?!?!?!According to me CEan,anything that you might find easy is that one which i may not!So you just try out the ones that you find interesting and since you mention that you dont like programming my suggestion is to jump on to the designing side where you dont need much of coding as that in VB or Visual C++ or some other software's like those although you need some!
  • lovekiller
    lovekiller
    Thank dear 4r supporting

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Google announced the statistics that Google's web browser, Chrome has 30 million users worldwide. The number looks tiny before Firefox's global userbase which is over 400 million users. However, Chrome...
The database giant, Oracle has acquired Secerno - a company that specializes in Database Security Activity Monitoring and SQL Injection Protection. The company will continue to operate separately. Oracle says...
Despite recession, this year will see the Indian IT grow by 5.5 percent owing to greater levels of offshoring by American companies. Also, the Indian government plans to have data...
@ECHO OFF color %num% :start cls COLOR %num% ECHO Green = 1 ECHO Red = 2 ECHO Yellow = 3 ECHO Aqua = 4 ECHO Purple = 5 ECHO White...
Cool batch file to lock and disguise a folder. Move any files you want to be hidden in your locker, double click the bat again and you will be asked...