Earthquake In Philippines : Scale 7.9

A major earthquake has struck Philippines. On the Richter scale, the magnitude of the quake is reported to be 7.9; which makes it a disastrous quake. The government has already issued a Tsunami warning. The quake was centred off the east coast, 91 miles (60 km) off the town of Guiuan in Samar province, the US survey said.

I hope all the CEans and other people from Philippines are safe. Our CEan #-Link-Snipped-# is from Philippines. Maria - we hope you are okay.

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    thank god nothing of grave concern in those areas wish normalcy returns soon

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

is multiphase inverter is also called as 3 phase inverter??? or it is the otherway.??..... do we choose tis multiphase inverter any industrial application???? if its used ....in wat ???
I hope all of you are aware of the unique feature, these two bikes have in common: they are clutch-less bikes. Or rather bikes with a manually operated gear-box, and...
guys..... need some projects based on control systems...atleast the applications of control systems in real time
can any one share their experience of attending the placement drive of "PAYODA TECHNOLOGIES"...I have googled it but could not find any Aptitude questions not even its Selection Procedures...if anybody...
I am wondering if presenting a paper on HTML5 will be a good choice ? Like Cloud Computing or Emebedded systems of any of the latest technologies, HTML5 is also...