Earthbag Construction in the Philippines

Hello,

I will be relocating to the Philippines, and would like to know if anyone in this forum has knowledge or been involved in this alternate form of construction in the Philippines.

I would thank anyone in advance for any responses.

Regards,

Marc

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# could be of help here.
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    first of all, Welcome to CE!!!😀

as far as i know, there are provinces here in our country that use earthbag for construction of buildings like schools and clinics.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • MarcS
    MarcS
    Maria Flor,
    Thank you for that info.
    I am looking at Alaminos area to relocate with my Flipina wife and two children.
    I believe the earthbag type construction has been used in the Philippines for their fishpan wall construction, but I have not seen much activity in terms of housing.
    My idea is to develop a small aquaponics system using the earthbag construction for the fish tanks and the plant troughs.
    If you know of any contacts in the Philippines involved with this construction type, please inform me.
    Thank you again Ms. Maria.

Marc
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    I am looking at Alaminos area
    Alaminos Pangasinan sir??
    My idea is to develop a small aquaponics system using the earthbag construction for the fish tanks and the plant troughs.
    looking forward to it sir!! This will be a really great help to my fellow Filipinos!!
    If you know of any contacts in the Philippines involved with this construction type, please inform me
    sure sir..😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi!. I'm a graduate of BS in Civil Engineering and I will take my licensure examination this November. I'm so badly needs a review materials, can anyone will give me...
Structural and Civl engineers must be knowing from a scientific perspective what happened to the buildings during the terrorist attacks in order to prevent future failures. On the day of...
In this video the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), AAA, and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce present the top 10 finalists in the 2011 America's Transportation...
India's largest city, Mumbai, holds the record for some the world's most crowded trains and congested roads. With the help of the World Bank, Mumbai is revamping its transportation systems,...
The proposed expansion and redevelopment of Sharjah International Airport is an exciting architectural opportunity. The project involves expansion of the transit area through the creation of three new gate lounges...