'Early Morning Dynamite' USB Alarm Clock - Welcome The Scary Morning!

Here's something for those who love early morning excitement. Crazy as it may seem, only Japanese could have thought of something like this. A japanese online store called Sirobako.com, run by Century is now selling the “Early Morning Dynamite” USB Alarm clock at a price of ¥3,980 (including tax). It is not even close to your regular alarm clock. It features a game that needs you to choose which one of the 4 wires needs to be cut (pulled out) to stop the dynamite bomb, You only have 10 seconds to make the right decision and disable the bomb! 😲

early-morning-dynamite

Here are the tech specs:
Size: W230 × H100 × D90mm
Weight: 250g
Power source: USB
Battery life: 24 hours
Accessories: Alarm clock, USB cable (65cm)

How many of you prefer your good old alarm clocks? Surely not the crazy ones. 😁

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    People are getting crazy these days...

I would prefer to through it out of the window, problem solved. Everyone is neighbourhood will get up early, except me😏

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As the Samsung Galaxy S4 created ripples after being launched in Indian markets for a price of Rs. 41,500, here's some news that's developing waves all over. Samsung Galaxy S4...
Lets discuss differences between an interface and an abstract class in Java,to start with- An abstract class can have non-abstract method but an interface cannot.
Every signal traveling through a transmission medium gathers noise and as the distance increases so does the noise. Conventional ways to reduce noise are good but what if we can...
Nokia India has revealed on its website that the company's new flagship phone Lumia 925 is 'coming soon'. Unveiled earlier this month, Nokia Lumia 925 is the smartphone with the...
It is with shame and sincere regret that I write here about this topic, particularly with respect to India. I've lived my entire schooling in Kuwait, and there has not...