E-shape Microstrip Patch Antenna's design for Wireless Applications

Project Abstract / Summary : An E-shape Microstrip Patch Antenna's design mainly used for long distance mobile communications & wireless applications. By using HFSS(High Frequency Structure Simulator) Software Simulations tool it can be designed, microstrip patch Antennas used to recover in the original frequency range without any loss signals, it uses very low power, high frequency range(12.25Ghz to 25.50Ghz) & optimum frequency is 18.75Ghz, designed very low cost obtained good results & minor drawback narrow bandwidth. Mainly designed in the purpose of long distance mobile communications & all wireless applications.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : Because of in nowadays lot of rural area, remote area they cannot clearly communicate with their relation & government residing at big metropolitan city due to low signal strength, for overcome this problem I did this project successfully in real-time applications. In fractions of seconds 10lakhs km passes the signal with good signal strength then they must be speak clearly without any interruption or loss.

Project Highlights : This project will focus on future as well as present real-time applications in long distance mobile communications & wireless applications. It will help them all remote area & rural area to communicate without any loss or interruption. Successfully to do this project to overcome all the drawbacks. Get best project award from Government College of Technology at Coimbatore, Tamilnadu

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: Nehru Institute of Engineering and Technology
City: Coimbatore
State: Tamilnadu
Participating Team From: Final Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI all could you please help me which i need to learn first between QTP and SELENIUM. Please help me to choose and forward me any material. Thanks
Samsung announced yesterday that it has started shipping its latest and industry’s largest 16TB solid state drives. This new disk was initially unveiled at the Flash Memory Summit in August...
UCWeb's success and adoption rate in India has been quick. As the company looks to sustain its leadership position in India and target greater traction from Tier II & III...
A group of physicists from Indiana University has recently discovered a new type of elementary particle, the "four-flavoured" tetra quark. Daria Zieminska, the team leader delivered the first scientific presentation...
Project Abstract / Summary : This project will provide all types of Home Services like Electrician , Plumber , Home Tutor , Home made etc at your Home . You...