E-Reader Wink Launched

Bangalore-based digital publisher EC Media International on Thursday launched its multi-function e-book reader Wink that supports 15 Indian languages.

The Wink E-Reader comes with an amazing storehouse of more than 1 lac titles with additional titles being added every month.

This E-Reader is going to come in 4 different models

1. Wink LITE (On Sale)
  2. Wink NOVE
  3. Wink ACE
  4. Wink ARK

Some Features:

Battery Backup: 10000 pages or listening to 10 hours of music on a single charge.

Compatibility: TXT, RTF, PDF, DOC, HTML, WOLF, CHM, FB2, DJVU and ePUB
Wink also has an audio playback support for MP3 and AAC.

What do you think about the Wink? Will it work?

Replies

• Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    Nice information.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

sir, Myself Chetan Jaiswal,final yr ECE dept,wants to do a project entitled "Wireless signalling system for trains'. Could you please provide us idea as how to develop it...could you please...
help needed in cracking down the mentioned subject. found it a bit difficult . guidelines and tips are welcomed too. also can anyone suggest me which books to refer and...
i selected this project as my mini project Four-Stage FM Transmitter any one user can give me the advantage and disadvantage this cicuit
Hello all, and welcome to my thread. I hope you can give me advice in this matter. In one month I will be starting university, my desire is to go...
He’s one of the World Wide Web’s good guys. Someone Kofi Annan would wholeheartedly endorse. Amit Singhal, one of the backroom boys of Google, shines in a world that the...