E-mail sending through web based application

I am developing an online leave management system, I dont know how can I send Email n notification to the administrator through the web application. anyone having idea do guide me plz
ASP.Net framework 4.0, Language C#

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    You will have to configure email for your project.
    But, Tell us in more detail about your project. Which language you are using? Where are you stuck?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    RAANA
    I am developing an online leave management system, I dont know how can I send Email n notification to the administrator through the web application. anyone having idea do guide me plz
    It would help if you post your code so that our experts can examine it and suggest fixes. You may also describe your questions/problems in more detail so that it's easier for CEans to answer. 😀
  • ms_cs
    ms_cs
    if it is java, go for java mail api
  • RAANA
    RAANA
    AbraKaDabra
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    You will have to configure email for your project.
    But, Tell us in more detail about your project. Which language you are using? Where are you stuck?
    ASP.Net 4.0 framework I'm using, language C#.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    The_Big_K
    It would help if you post your code so that our experts can examine it and suggest fixes. You may also describe your questions/problems in more detail so that it's easier for CEans to answer. 😀
    #-Link-Snipped-# address this too.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

When you look at what surrounds you, you will agree that you've felt it your entire life that there is something wrong. Something terribly wrong. You just didn't know what...
Hi I am Sandeep Gupta. I am pusuing my B.Tech Last Sem. in cs from Singhania university, rajasthan. Along with I done JAVA TECHNOLOGY course from NIIT. Now days, I...
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak recently announced that he does not have a fixed line internet connection at his home in California. Wozniak carries three phones with him wherever he goes....
Kaspersky CTO Nikolai Grebennikov has mentioned that the Apple's operating system, OSX is 'really vulnerable' to attacks and claimed that Apple has invited the security company to help them enhance...
The morse test is a test conducted to determine the power developed in each cylinder in a multicylinder ic engine. first the the power developed by all the cylinders together...