e-land registration

I am a final year engineering student.I have decided to do my academic project on information assurance taking e-land registration as business process model.I am in search of ideas to take my project work to the next level.I am currently in the analysis phase.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi anyone, I am sorry about my first posts is "Advertisements". Thanks for you remind.
[FONT=宋体]I bought a battery as below :[/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT][FONT=宋体][/FONT][FONT=宋体]12 Cell HP Pavilion DV2000 DV6000 Battery 8800mAh[/FONT][FONT=宋体]It's the same models,but are with diffirent price.what's the difference?how we can recognize the good&bad battery?[/FONT]
Hi, I am doing my 6th semseter Btech in I.T and need to do a project... So the topic I choose is to control a PC by using a mobile...
hello everyone i got a problem in java whenever i compiles any java program it gets compiled correctly, but while running it it gives an error "java.lang.noclassdeffounderror" why it happens?...
Hello to all, This is my first day here and it seems to be a good engineering place... I am engineer of Computer & Telecommunications and now I have registered...