E- commerce Storefront Application

The idea is to build an e commerce system, integrating latest technologies to real world development scenarios.

Abstract:

Today, the revolution in technology is posing lots of challenges for businesses while also offering huge advantages. Businesses, need to be efficient and cost effective reaching global customers.

Hence, the need of the time is for enterprises to be proactive in innovating, becoming more efficient, reducing costs, providing customers with better user experience value and service building customer relationships.

By setting up a full fledged online storefront for any company, latest technologies are integrated to real world development scenarios. The main objective of doing this project is to build a solid e commerce infrastructure and also actual business aspects of system.

Requirements:
  • PHP
  • Apache HTTP Server 2.2

Replies

• Manashree Thokal
    Manashree Thokal
    Related Video->

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The idea is to allow users to quickly create intuitive, powerful, online question and answer surveys that can work for thousands of participants. Abstract: The survey software should be a...
https://www.theengineer.co.uk/1012967.article?cmpid=TE01
Iam the naughtiest girl jayasree goswami doing b.tech from ambala.my trade is electronics nd communication.I was basically hell from kolkata.My short term goal is to being a successful engineer nd...
hey. to everyone.....
This is sabeel B.E (Mechanical) NOW a CEan