Dynamics and kinematics motion equations

I search any information that about why is important to calculate the dynamics and kinematics motion equations for car like what control applications of car need these equations

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    only one guy
    I search any information that about why is important to calculate the dynamics and kinematics motion equations for car like what control applications of car need these equations
    Exactly what do you want?
  • Amith Gupta
    Amith Gupta
    one prominent use would be the Anti-lock braking system. The ECU or whatever system that controls it would have to take the deceleration rate using dynamic equns.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

With the earlier versions of Microsoft Office, it was possible to transfer the license from one computer to other - meaning you had to remove the office installation from one...
Flesky seems to be one of the promising keyboards for the iOS platform. The beta is being developed for Android devices but it's only available to select few. I've applied...
I am going to buy a new mobile phone in some couple of weeks. My budget is 12-14k. I did some search and liked Samsung Galaxy S DUOS & Nokia...
RationHut has entered the online grocery store domain and seems to be doing a good job of delivering grocery at your doorstep. The service lets you make an order online...
Indian IT companies are awesome. I've several friends in IT and they tell me their admin/system/IT department refuses to upgrade their web-browsers to latest version of Internet Explorer, and don't...