Sahithi Pallavi
    WoW! Cant say anything. Mind Blowing.
  • gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    That was really awesome!
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    Freaking awesome..

Has it already been completed or is it in the making??

And any idea how the building changes shape? Wikipedia says that the individual floors rotate at different speeds and so, the shape looks different at different times.

But how is the individual floors made to rotate??
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    awesome .Thanks for sharing cp
  • cooltwins
    cooltwins
    awesome work and ss the floors do not rotate separately the have a hinge sort of stuff connecting each floor and once the first floor moves through a certain predetermined angle the second one begins to rotate because of the force the 1st floor gives laterally and now the second floor after moving through another angle will have the same effect on the 3rd floor and it goes on.

so all that the engineer has to do is move the ground floor and the others will follow.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    wonderfully explained cooltwins 👍

actually the all start rotating at different time. the rotating force is imparted only to the lower floor. it causes movement of the entire building.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi.. i want to know that while a train taking a turn its outer wheels covers larger distence than inner ones, so is there any diffrential unit used in it..?
hi friends, . when we can transfer data through the air then why don,t we think about storing data in air. i think it,s possible so any one here which...
Got a new website. check out :-https://www.whylinuxisbetter.net/
Can anyone tell me exact meaning/use of Stubs and Drivers in integration testing??? With example will be great help 😀
Hi All, I am a college student wanting to work on a new project. So far I have been using op-amps and other setups to get what I wanted on...