#-Link-Snipped-#

Size:9317 KB

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ...shadeslayer what's it with you and rapidshare? ๐Ÿ˜
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    nothing friend ,,actually i have my own collection and i want to share that so i am uploading it on rapidshare and giving links.

actually i have lot material related to electronics as well as hacking but i cant share hacking material here but at lest this electronics stuff can be helpful for others
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yeah, Good. Hacking is legal, Cracking is not. Instead of posting rapidshare links, why don't you convert them into articles and post them on forums?
  • shadeslayer
    shadeslayer
    actualy it consits of ppt and articals.. and most of time people find reading articals boring but if they go through ppt then it increses their intrest to read the artical and go throung it,,,

and the articals in the stuuf i m uploading are not written by me and i dont want to take credit of any one else
  • nortalf
    nortalf
    shadeslayer
    DWDM.zip
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Size:9317 KB
    Wow.......thanks
  • teknetik
    teknetik
    Thanks, I found those papers interesting. For those also interest I also found some good CWDM DWDM white papers here: #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey .. here i am creating this thread for all the interested sponsors in tech fests and other activities in various colleges and university,,, any body interested can ask about...
hi friends i need more information about camless i.c.engines what it is i described it here camless" design that promises to deliver the internal-combustion engine's biggest efficiency improvement in years....
Cud Any Body Tell Me Abu Da Placement And Scope 4 Dssd Chennai From Cdac , M Frm Electronics And Communication, Wud I B Able 2 Grasp Up Dere M...
hi can anybody tell me how can i use my gate score (391/1000),valid till march 2009 to take admission in MTech or M.S. in biomedical field. I've tried in some...
Hi,i am swati and i am pursuing my engineering(in computer science) from ujjain.I am currently in final year.