View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12762 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
shadeslayer
shadeslayer • Aug 24, 2008

DWDM-Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing

DWDM.zip
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Size:9317 KB
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Aug 24, 2008
...shadeslayer what's it with you and rapidshare? 😁
shadeslayer
nothing friend ,,actually i have my own collection and i want to share that so i am uploading it on rapidshare and giving links.

actually i have lot material related to electronics as well as hacking but i cant share hacking material here but at lest this electronics stuff can be helpful for others
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Aug 24, 2008
Yeah, Good. Hacking is legal, Cracking is not. Instead of posting rapidshare links, why don't you convert them into articles and post them on forums?
shadeslayer
actualy it consits of ppt and articals.. and most of time people find reading articals boring but if they go through ppt then it increses their intrest to read the artical and go throung it,,,

and the articals in the stuuf i m uploading are not written by me and i dont want to take credit of any one else
nortalf
nortalf • Oct 12, 2008
shadeslayer
DWDM.zip
RapidShare: Easy Filehosting

Size:9317 KB
Wow.......thanks
teknetik
teknetik • Jun 2, 2010
Thanks, I found those papers interesting. For those also interest I also found some good CWDM DWDM white papers here: Active and Passive 10G and GbE CWDM DWDM Optical Networking Solutions

Share this content on your social channels -