Dumb Criminals.

Well guys, dumb criminals are people who are simply not proficient at what they are doing.

they do their stuff, and drop such easy clues, that within minutes they will find the cops at their necks.

But forget the cops, even the ordinary people can run them down to ground, if they decided to snoop around themselves.

here i have got a classmate of mine, who is currently working in infy, and desperately wants to move to a core job. He had his resume posted in many job portals, and this is what he got:

read it, its quite funny:

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Very funny 😀, same letter was received by my brother recently the guys were offering PR + Job in Canada for 2 lakh before job and 2 lakh after job
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    If you go through the letter, you will notice, that those people have forgotten to mention the bank account numbers.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We discussed the same about an year ago: Beware of the fake interview emails that ask you to deposit money!. I even informed Mahindra officials about the fraud that was happening using their company name.

Please note that no sane company would ask for money at any point during entire recruitment process.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is fun project, sad part is I don't have a device with NFC. But you can DIY if you got one with NFC. Quite better than Apple's Buggy Exploited...
Huawei has launched 3 new phones - Huawei Ascend G6, Ascend G750 and Honor 3C in India today. The phones run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system and offer...
Hi engineers, I really don't know if it already exist, hope it does, but I need a software or a tool to generate a document based on a template. For...
Does it ever happen to you that you forgot your keys inside the car and then locked the car. I have been in this type of problem couple of times...
A Japanese startup company named Power Japan Plus has showed a promise in putting the energy storage woes to rest. The engineering team at PJP has developed an entirely new...