Dubai’s Park Towers – World’s Best In Mixed-Use Development Category

the recent International Property Awards in London saw some awards being presented to some upcoming projects. the award for the “world’s best” in the ‘Best Mixed-Use Development’ category was given ti "DUBAI PARK TOWERS" 😎 have a look at the towers!

#-Link-Snipped-#

share your views here 😀 😀

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Autodesk is a leader in the field of engineering and 3D design. recently it launched its 2012 design suite. A look at it >> Autodesk Releases 2012 Design Software Packages...
i have writeen the code in c language and it works fyne in my local machine. when i tried to execute in the remote machine in my competetion it show...
I want the steps to create a computer virus right from scratch. Does anyone know the procedure and programming language required?
Hi. I'm a very old member here at Crazy Engineers, though I haven't been active that much at all. Its nice to see that crazy engineers has grown by leaps...
Here's an official thread to wish every CEan a Happy & Prosperous New Year 2012. Spread your wishes through this thread and also tell us how did you celebrate the...