View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12832 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
tufel
tufel • Feb 7, 2009

DTSI engine

SIR,
BEING A STUDENT OF MECHANICAL ENGG. STUDYING IN SEM 2 I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WAT IS THE ABSOLUT WORKING OF 6 STROKE ENGINE PLS. HELP ME BY PROVIDING NECESSARY LINKS FOR IT & RELATED PHOTOS OR EITHER VIDEOS THAT WOULD HELP ME PREPARE A PROJECT & A PRESENTATION ON IT. MOREOVER RIGHT NOW I M PREPARING A PRESENTATION ON Digital Twin Spark Ignition i.e. DTSI ENGINE
THANKING YOU,
TUFEL NOORANI.

raj87verma88
raj87verma88 • Feb 7, 2009
Did you check the forum. You will find a thread on 6 stroke engine.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Feb 7, 2009
tufel
SIR,
BEING A STUDENT OF MECHANICAL ENGG. STUDYING IN SEM 2 I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WAT IS THE ABSOLUT WORKING OF 6 STROKE ENGINE PLS. HELP ME BY PROVIDING NECESSARY LINKS FOR IT & RELATED PHOTOS OR EITHER VIDEOS THAT WOULD HELP ME PREPARE A PROJECT & A PRESENTATION ON IT. MOREOVER RIGHT NOW I M PREPARING A PRESENTATION ON Digital Twin Spark Ignition i.e. DTSI ENGINE
THANKING YOU,
TUFEL NOORANI.

Will you please avoid using ALL CAPS in your posts?

Look here -> https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/mechanical-civil-engineering/446-six-stroke-engine.html
J I J O
J I J O • Feb 8, 2009
DTSi engine.. it was one of my mini projects while doing engineering.
raj87verma88
raj87verma88 • Feb 8, 2009
All discussions to be done in the forum so that everyone can benefit.
J I J O
J I J O • Feb 8, 2009
raj87verma88
All discussions to be done in the forum so that everyone can benefit.
sorry mods😔
J I J O
J I J O • Feb 8, 2009
tufel
SIR,
THANKING YOU,
TUFEL NOORANI.

tufel Can you please post what ever details you know about DTSi.

Share this content on your social channels -