Dsigning a wheel assembly - ideas please!

I am presntly working wit one of my friend and dsigning a wheel assembly which can be attached to any ordinary car.
wait,wait,wait....b4 thinkin somthin I'll tell U wat exactly it is..?
Its an sensational innovative design just for any1 to turn his/her SUV into a vehicle tat can travel on sand,snow,boders,jungles and believe it or not even on water wit the same ease as it moves on roads wit the help of wheels.
I'll just put it here next month here..So plz do suggest your innovative ideas

I'll tell u in short wat it is..
if you are on a safari you dont need to worry a lot now coz i've designed this wheel assembly which easily fits on to the car instead of wheels you can change it wit ur tyres just as you change your tyres when punctured....
so stay tuned till then you can post our doubts..
coz I know tat was not a better explaination..!
C ya..😁

Replies

• shubham juneja
    shubham juneja
    hi... i liked your idea.....its really good.....
    i would really be very glad if help u somehw in ur ambition.........plz inform me if u think there is any work that i can do.
  • Differential
    Differential
    Its an sensational innovative design just for any1 to turn his/her SUV into a vehicle tat can travel on sand,snow,boders,jungles and believe it or not even on water wit the same ease as it moves on roads wit the help of wheels.
    on WATER as well ????? ..... Interesting.........how ?? 😀
  • $..Aj..Rules..$
    $..Aj..Rules..$
    M Sorry for being late here.... but... i'll need a bit more time may be 2 weeks more.....!!!!
    just to tell ... i want to give a complete picture.....!!!!!

in brief .... I've used 4 track wheels instead of four ordinary wheels....!!!!
    Exams are going on so not getting time to complete my design....
    i'll be back soon.....
    C ya...
  • gohm
    gohm
    Please keep us updated. I'd be interested in hearing what you are using to provide bouyancy on water.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Could anybody plz suggest a source of very comprehensive material on Computer Organisation.esp for GATE prep. ?
CEans lets discuss about the problem of storage of hydrogen which 1kg of hydrgen takes 11.2 m^3 of space(approx.). Please share your views, ideas (also those vague and crazy ones).
I've the feeling that all our technology, if ever we have ever had valuable one, is going down the sink. This is of many reasons I'd like to discuss with...
CEans, How many of you know that Microsoft Research has launched World Wide Telescope software? I guess its worth a try [only if your system supports it] Here's what Microsoft...
All thinkers and theoreticians, all those hu wanna feel the theory of everything, interested in Fundamental physics, hu marvel at the quantization of time.....DO READ IT.