Drupal 8 Development : Beginner Questions / Answers

Drupal has emerged as one of the leading content management systems in the Internet domain. Winning several awards for the flexibility and usability; Drupal has attracted several developers to extend it and this discussion is for all of those who want to get started with Drupal development. Feel free to ask your questions in this discussion thread and we'll have our CEans answer them for you.

Inviting #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# to set the ball rolling.

PS: I've created a new tag 'Drupal'. Feel free to subscribe to it!

Replies

• aarav sharma
    aarav sharma
    Thanks for giving information. can you tell me how can i start to learn it..??
    and from where i should learn it??
  • Chintan Umarani
    Chintan Umarani
    Hello CE Friends,

Those who are interested in learning Drupal they can visit following portals.

1. Create your Drupal.org membership account its free. and follow different groups depending upon your city and area of interest.

2. There are 100 of recorded webinars available on this portal.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

3.Blogs
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    What is new in Drupal 8
    Top 50 Drupal Modules | Deck Fifty Design
    Learning by Trial and Error - Installing and Touring Drupal 8 | Drupalize.Me

4. You Tube Channels
    Talking Drupal - YouTube
    Drupal Association - YouTube
    Drupalize.Me - YouTube
    Acquia - YouTube

5. Free Ebooks on Drupal
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Cheers ๐Ÿ‘
  • aarav sharma
    aarav sharma
    Thanks for providing information.๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I just went on to check the new features introduced with Drupal 8 and I think they have offered a lot in one package.
    Especially - seamless mobile support, better markup with HTML 5, easy customization of the front page and listing blocks and the multi-lingual capabilities.

+10 from me. ๐Ÿ‘
  • Chintan Umarani
    Chintan Umarani
    One of the best thing about Drupal 8 is : It is using Symfony PHP framework "under the hood"๐Ÿ‘

Symfony is rock solid framework which will help Drupal to reach new heights.
    Reference : Symfony2 meets Drupal 8 (Symfony Blog)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: Toronto writer Edward Keenan is tired of hearing politicians promise that they are going to end gridlock, whether by building more highways, subways, light rail or magic monorail. But...
The Internet and computers have led to massive job creations for engineers in the last 2 - 2.5 decades. However, the next decade is going to be even more interesting...
Name: Raj kumar Engineering Trade: M.TECH.VLSI SYSTEMS(ECE) Location:BANGALORE Occupation: ASIC DESIGN & VERIFICATION Work Experience: 6 month Hobbies & Interests: reading books, touch the cutting edge of technology Aim in...
Hero Motorcorp has launched its latest 150cc motorcycle - the 2014 Hero Xtreme in India today. Available in four color options - Blue, Orange, White and Red, the Hero Xtreme...