Drought in the movie releases! Which is your most awaited movie?

How long we will have to wait for a good movie?

These producers and multiplex owners should resolve their issues as early as possible as there is a drought of good movie releases..

It has been a long time as i saw Billu last.. wonder what will happen..

Pour in your views about this.. Do tell the movie you are looking forward to?

I am looking forward to Kitesas it will be releasing earlier..then My Name is Khan..(SRK + Kajol = magical pair)

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Why not you go for Hollywood movie!! ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • smita89
    smita89
    I'm eagerly awaiting the release of transformers 2!! seems to be AWESOME!! and also eagerly waiting for new moon.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Yeah, waiting for transformers too! This summer is great.. Wolverine, Star Trek & Terminator.. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • smita89
    smita89
    oh yes I have to watch wolverine too!! HUGH JACKMAN OMG :shock::shock::shock::shock:

I love him!! and wasn't a big fan of terminator. I'm also waiting for iron man 2. Any ideas when it will release? Robert Downey was amazing in it! I still get goosebumps, when he suits up Jarvis is checking his suit. wow
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Iron man 2 is still a whiles away ๐Ÿ˜” Man, Iron Man has inspired me to take on so many projects.. though at a much lesser magnitude of coolness! You should check out the trailer for RDJ's Sherlock Holmes movie. Quite hilarious ๐Ÿ˜›

Terminator's red console font was quite interesting. Why don't ya use it for your wallpapers? CE's theme is red too, so it'll match ๐Ÿ˜€
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    Hey STAR TREK released today
  • sarveshgupta
    sarveshgupta
    one down more to go...
  • niraj.kumar
    niraj.kumar
    Kal kisne dekha is releasing today .....
    I hope it would be a good timepass ...
  • cowboy
    cowboy
    '3 ideat' next aamir's hit

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Okay, so that solar-powered electroluminescent wallpaper never caught on, and neither did the EL sports jerseys that stood poised to make the most boring of events at least look exciting....
hey everybody, i got an Atmel avr STK500 development kit, it was working great but now i got a problem. whenever i turn the power switch on the power led...
I am a chemical engineering student and my final project is about a processing gas plant. It is a DDP (Dew Point Plant). In the end of the process, there...
hi i have to make an inverted pendulum by only using a pully instead of a cart yep a pendulum will be balanced in an inverted position by using a...
If you know information about any upcoming programming contest, please do post it here and let everyone know about it. ๐Ÿ˜€