Droopy: Receive large files from friends with this Python code

If you want an email attachment alternative, look at Droopy; a cool Python script that lets your receive large files from your friends by turning your computer into a mini-server.

Scenario: You're chatting with your friend and he/she wants to send you large zip file (over 50 MB) containing photos/videos etc. But sending it through EMAIL take lot of time. Droopy comes to your rescue; provided you have Python is installed on your computer. Droopy is a simply python program that can run on uBuntu/Windows/Mac.-

Code #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hey people, I use mobile broadband internet . Though itouch access internet within a given wi-fi hotspot, I was wondering if I can make my itouch access internet through my...
i completed my b.tech in eee give suggestion for doing a particular job & their opertunities
I just got the news that Nagpur University engineering results have been declared. Congratulations to all the successful candidates, welcome to engineers club 😀
Hello CEans, - Are you trying to figure out your future career and don't know where to start? - Are you concerned about the difference of opinion between you and...
i'm a beginner and want to learn net beans can some body help me how to write a program in the same project that i opened already. can i expect...