Drones for shipping becomes reality in Mumbai!!!!

Hi CEans,
We had discussed a lot about drones used for shipping in other countries especially by Amazon.
Now news has confirmed that a drone was utilized for shipping pizza in Mumbai.It was done by a private pizza store named " Francesco Pizzeria " To ship a pizza to a customer located 1.5km away from store.It was a four rotor drone which took of from the store outlet (near central Mumbai lower Parel area) and deliver it to adjacent Worli area. The CE of Francesco Pizzeria stated that its first time in country and it is a test to see the feasibility of using a drone for shipping.He added that it would be the future of shipping .The advantage is that it is fast, time saving and cost saver too.He said that a customized drone costs around 2000USD and easy to use with good operator .
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#
#-Link-Snipped-#
What's your take know this?
Source: Deccan

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Bundle of opportunity is flowing for young engineers who want to Join INDIAN ARMY . Indian Army is calling Young Engineers from various streams for grant in permanent Commission in...
hello sir i got 1035 rank (gen and outside delhi) in ip uni. delhi. which college i supposed to get in counselling.is der any gov. college with nice placement and...
Hello CEans ! So here I am with an awesome talk with a liberal CEan. His posts on CE many a times stimulate your thinking. Yes, he gives an all...
To complement “feelings and activity” status updates, Facebook has added an optional feature to its Android and iOS apps that lets them identify the song you are listening to or...
Hi there, I know a little bit of Python, I want to learn it in a structured way , deeply. Please let me know any good resources for the same....