MANU BHARADWAJ
MANU BHARADWAJ
Branch Unspecified
05 Jan 2016

Drone to help our society

Hi everyone,
I am an idea for a mini project to help our society .
I am thinking of making a drone to assist our firefighters but I currently don't have the technical knowledge to do so.
So I am asking for assistance.
3 years ago
Could you tell us more about your idea and what technical knowledge you wish to have; that's not available on the Internet? Are you stuck at a problem? If yes, you'll have to ask very specific questions so that fellow engineers can help solve that problem.

If you are asking for a 'guide' who'll help you build your drone from start to end, then I doubt that'll possible. All the best.
MANU BHARADWAJ

MANU BHARADWAJ

Branch Unspecified
3 years ago
QUOTE="Kaustubh Katdare, post: 360942, member: 1"]Could you tell us more about your idea and what technical knowledge you wish to have; that's not available on the Internet? Are you stuck at a problem? If yes, you'll have to ask very specific questions so that fellow engineers can help solve that problem.

If you are asking for a 'guide' who'll help you build your drone from start to end, then I doubt that'll possible. All the best.[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU kausthub . I don't know which platform to use that's what I need assistance with

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.