Drone to help our society

Hi everyone,
I am an idea for a mini project to help our society .
I am thinking of making a drone to assist our firefighters but I currently don't have the technical knowledge to do so.
So I am asking for assistance.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Could you tell us more about your idea and what technical knowledge you wish to have; that's not available on the Internet? Are you stuck at a problem? If yes, you'll have to ask very specific questions so that fellow engineers can help solve that problem.

If you are asking for a 'guide' who'll help you build your drone from start to end, then I doubt that'll possible. All the best.
  • MANU BHARADWAJ
    MANU BHARADWAJ
    QUOTE="Kaustubh Katdare, post: 360942, member: 1"]Could you tell us more about your idea and what technical knowledge you wish to have; that's not available on the Internet? Are you stuck at a problem? If yes, you'll have to ask very specific questions so that fellow engineers can help solve that problem.

If you are asking for a 'guide' who'll help you build your drone from start to end, then I doubt that'll possible. All the best.[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU kausthub . I don't know which platform to use that's what I need assistance with

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just in time for CES 2016, the Wi-Fi Alliance has approved a new Wi-Fi standard called the Wi-Fi HaLow that is aimed at powering the next generation of smart devices....
There's a lot of clamour on the social media about Free Basics - an initiative by Facebook that promises to offer free Internet access to the underprivileged. Facebook's leaving no...
CES 2016 has witnessed the launch of the younger brother to Lenovo's flagship Vibe S1 smartphone which took the selfie mania to the next level. Called 'Lenovo Vibe S1 Lite',...
Acer TravelMate P648 is world's first laptop to get super fast 802.11ad WiFi capability. The new laptop is being showcased at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) 2016. Aimed for the...
I'm batch 2015 Btech CSE student and graduated in Aug 2015 . I was not able to get good job/internship after aug 2015 till now , as year 2016 has...