View Feed
group-icon
Coffee Room
Discuss anything here - everything that you wish to discuss with fellow engineers.
12762 Members
Join this group to post and comment.
MANU BHARADWAJ
MANU BHARADWAJ • Jan 4, 2016

Drone to help our society

Hi everyone,
I am an idea for a mini project to help our society .
I am thinking of making a drone to assist our firefighters but I currently don't have the technical knowledge to do so.
So I am asking for assistance.
Kaustubh Katdare
Kaustubh Katdare • Jan 4, 2016
Could you tell us more about your idea and what technical knowledge you wish to have; that's not available on the Internet? Are you stuck at a problem? If yes, you'll have to ask very specific questions so that fellow engineers can help solve that problem.

If you are asking for a 'guide' who'll help you build your drone from start to end, then I doubt that'll possible. All the best.
MANU BHARADWAJ
MANU BHARADWAJ • Jan 5, 2016
QUOTE="Kaustubh Katdare, post: 360942, member: 1"]Could you tell us more about your idea and what technical knowledge you wish to have; that's not available on the Internet? Are you stuck at a problem? If yes, you'll have to ask very specific questions so that fellow engineers can help solve that problem.

If you are asking for a 'guide' who'll help you build your drone from start to end, then I doubt that'll possible. All the best.[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU kausthub . I don't know which platform to use that's what I need assistance with

Share this content on your social channels -