Droid Razr "Payload" - Verizon Commercial - Hows that?

Introducing Droid Razr. The ultimate power of Droid. The legendary edge of Razr. Combined to form the thinnest 4G LTE smartphone. Power, strength, and 4G LTE speed. Compressed into a deceptively thin profile. Available exclusively from Verizon.

[video=youtube;yj9yisLa4ao]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj9yisLa4ao[/video]

I guess, it can go in the next Batman movies! 😛

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The following new features and updating options are available for your Nokia N9 when you upgrade to v20.2011.40-4. NFC tag reading Music controls on lock screen Photo and video shooting...
The 13th Question of the CE Grand Quiz Contest is as follows - [Worth 15 CE Coins] Q. Fill numbers from 0 to 9 in the boxes below. Rules are:...
Hello, I started this thread because I really want to hear from older engineers, especially those who've done product development (mechanical, electromechanical, mechatronics, electrical), and software development. On any given...
Do you think that akash tablets are a revolution in tablet pc's or are they namesake tablets just made to be sold to the poor students so that they too...
Nokia fanboys (if any 😀 ) will be happy to know that Nokia is launching the much awaited and hyped Windows 7.5 phone 'Lumia' in India today. The phone has...