Dress code @ cdac knowledge park banglore

Do they have any dress code #-Link-Snipped-# banglore for girls??someone tell me know!!!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Seriously? This is news to me. I doubt CDAC institutes have dress codes for the students! 😨
  • fantasy_craze
    fantasy_craze
    M nt sure !!! & I dono abt it !!!
  • max0077
    max0077
    fantasy_craze
    Do they have any dress code #-Link-Snipped-# banglore for girls??someone tell me know!!!!
    Formals on mondays for everyone at blore cdac Kp..casuals rest of the days..
  • fantasy_craze
    fantasy_craze
    Thanks.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Making the life of commuters in Delhi, India a bit smoother than before, the Delhi Integrated Multi-Modal Transit System (DIMTS) has launched a new app called Delhi Transit Bus Info...
Yes,Australia is going to implement this system to make shopping easier. All We Have To Do is Register our face and other details one time. It Will be Stored and...
Graphics enthusiasts, please say hello to the world's fastest GPU - the NVIDIA Quadro K6000. NVIDIA says that it's the most capable GPU they've ever built and it's 5x more...
Samsung electronics has officially announced that it's all set to mass produce the industry's first highest density mobile DRAM (3GB) with lower power double data rate 3 (aka LPDDR3). The...
Intex technologies has announced a range of LED TVs in India, with price ranging from Rs. 7499 to Rs. 12499. The three introductory models that have been launched are LE23HDR06-VT13...