Dreams: Do They Point Towards The Unknown?

Dreams, is what even a blind can see. They are many times very beautiful while many times scary. Hate them or love them, they are really interesting.

However, some dreams repeat themselves. Is it because of some mental tension or not, I know not. But why does one see a particular dream at nights? What is their meaning?

Replies

• CE Designer
    CE Designer
    What do blind people see when they dream? ๐Ÿ˜•
    From my experience dreams are a culmination of what you see with your eyes and what you are going through in your life. Your mind puts these things together when you are asleep. Sometimes I believe GOD shows you things as well and you have to interpret it yourself.
    Fear, Love and Happyiness, Pain, whatever you are going through in your life sets the path of your dreams while the things you see like in movies set the plot and characters.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    CE Designer
    What do blind people see when they dream? ๐Ÿ˜•
    Interesting question. From what I have heard, he way blind people dream is quite unique. It does not include visual imagery, but their dreams are just thoughts. ๐Ÿ˜’ And I feel that is much more imaginative than the humans who can see.
    However, those blinded in childhood, adolescence, young adulthood, or afterwards usually do see in their dreams.

Issue
    Dreams, is what even a blind can see. They are many times very beautiful while many times scary. Hate them or love them, they are really interesting.
    However, some dreams repeat themselves. Is it because of some mental tension or not, I know not. But why does one see a particular dream at nights? What is their meaning?
    Have you read, "Interpretation of Dreams" - By Sigmund Freud? You might find some of your answers in that book.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    AbraKaDabra
    Have you read, "Interpretation of Dreams" - By Sigmund Freud? You might find some of your answers in that book.
    Now I really want to read that book to know the answers. Thanks.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hmm.. Need to read it. I am having same dream frequently.๐Ÿ‘€
  • lovejeet
    lovejeet
    Issue
    Hmm.. Need to read it. I am having same dream frequently.๐Ÿ‘€
    hehehe....... isn't it that you dream frequently of what you think about the most. the dreams are the creative reflections of our thought process.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi...everybody in forum....I am analysing traffic on a WLAN using wirshark.....And when i do staistics using wireshark...i am having a problem to understand ....."i am downloading video file from youtube...
m very glad to become a family member of Crazy Engineers ๐Ÿ˜€
hey guys, plz let me get out of the confusion, how the load is distributed from slabs to beam and in what proportions??????? for the right block of the building...
I am working on a project involving TDR. I have to simply observe that the pulse is being reflected and from the time difference have to calculate the length of...
hello everyone, I am using MATLAB 7 Neural Networks toolbox. I am trying to execute the code. But getting errors that i could not resolve. the errors are: ??? Error...