dREAMITIVITy IS MY hOBBy

HELLO CO-ENGINEERS,
I AM PRIYA,STUDYING ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION.U MAY WONDER WHAT THE TERM dREAMITIVITy IS?IT IS NOTHING BUT A dREAm AND cREATIVITy...
EVERY ENGINEERS SHOULD HAVE BOTH OF THESE QUALITIES IN ORDER TO BE A SUCCESSFUL INVENTOR......I AM HAPPY TO BE A PART OF CE.......
THANK YOU,

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Priya, welcome. Creativity IS making dreams a reality. CEans specialize in it.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Welcome to the CE Family. Its good to have you here. Be an active member and keep visiting often! 😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Good to see a dREAMITIVIngineer here on CE 😀 ! We hope you will enjoy CE and tell your friends about what you've just discovered: CrazyEngineers.

We look forward to having you as an active contributor of questions, ideas, answers, thoughts on CE.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to Engineers Community.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hai hello I'm raihana. I am a newbie here. I am an electronics and communications engineer. I'd like to know about the various mtech courses offered for ece students
Name- Khirod Kumar Sethy........ Well I am B tech Graduate and My Discipline Is Electronics And Communication Engineering.. I am a Test Engineer By Profession and Have a 2+ years...
Its a fact that light(electromagnetic radiation) is created when charged particles are accelerated but what happens in a neutron star(composed of neutrons only) which makes it emit light, neutrons are...
actually i can't find any category to post this thread...so can anyone tell me how to prepare for GRE.... and i had completed my B.E in elec. and electronics.....bt i...
want to know" how to overcome thrashing "plz