Dream Companies in CAD/CAE/CAM field for Mechanical Engineers. Suggest Please

Hi CE's ,
I'm a passout of 2009 from BITS Mechanical .... I'm well versed wit Pro/E , Catia , Ansys, LS - Prepost & Ls - dyna .... People generally say Tata motors,Mahindra Mahindra & some others .... are the best companies for Mechanical .. But I would like to know the best companies to work in this Analysis and Modeling field as a fresher.... Mention the best Companies in this field

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    My mechanical engineering friend is way too happy with John Deere. Is JD on your list?
  • appleeater
    appleeater
    There is another post which had these as Mech. dream Jobs

TATA Motors
    Thermax
    General Motors
    Fiat
    Geometrics (Developes softwares for Mech Companies)
    Asok Leyland
    Mahindra and mahindra
    Johndeere

ABB

Navaratnas add up on the list....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Many Many Happy returns of the day Happy Birthday g_rakesh2 🎉 🎉​- Crazy s​
Although none too surprising, it looks like Microsoft's gearing up to release at least one new Zune model this year, according to company man Brian Seitz via his Twitter account....
This comes under 'digital image processing' paper, & i need a matlab program to solve this.. Question is: Consider a grey scale image of size 256x256.Corrupt this image with an...
I am doing the project to make a microcontroller communicate with PC. I am facing the problem writing the C++ code for command button to ask uC to display the...

Me

Name: Varad Mudgal Engineering Trade: Computer Science and Engg. Location: Delhi Occupation: Student Hobbies & Interests: Programming, playing basketball, reading fiction novels *Aim in life: To have a fulfilling career...