Dream Companies for Computer & IT Engineers

I was thinking why we don't start threads of Dream Companies for Engineers of all Trades?

So I started it with my branch.

Please add all the names of the companies that you would love working for and why.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    For me: - *CrazyEngineers Technologies Private Limited* [hope to get this on everybody's list by 2011]

(I already work for it, though 😛 )
  • rishi0922
    rishi0922
    @Big_K:
    I wish too
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Ok, But as of 2010 I think Google is a company computer engineers would love to work for, then there are Pixar Studios and Disney which are fun places to work for.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    AbraKaDabra
    I was thinking why we don't start threads of Dream Companies for Engineers of all Trades?
    i'm starting one for civil engineers 😁
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    I want to work for Electronic Arts 😁
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    D'shaw
    Adobe
    Google

are the few for which I want to work.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Do you know any freeware that can turn a cell phone camera into webcam? Please let me know.
Here's a thread to collect all the creative uses of mobile phone camera. I thought of few and I'm listing them here. List your ideas too - 1. Use in...
Once upon a time, there was a king who ruled a prosperous country. One day, he went for a trip to some distant areas of his country. When he was...
I'm trying to design a rectangular waveguide which would show me modes TE 10,20,30,40 having a=5cm and b=1 cm,operating freq=12 GHz.i can see after compilation all 4 modes in wave-port...
Microsoft has released the new version of Windows Live essentials that packs following tools & utilities for your everyday work - 1. Live Messenger: Helps you communicate with your friends...