Drawing Robot - DIY using Arduino, Matlab & Mechanics

Quote:
Fixing my drawing incapability with my robotics skills and to me results were not that bad. Now I can at least save my self from humiliation in my drawing class.

This project is good for beginners and gives sufficient exposure to arduino, matlab coding and mechanics. There is not much in the electronics department. The bot is a basic 2DOF arm with a pen manipulator. This project involves application of inverse kinematics and canny edge detection.
Endquote

As pointed out in some comments it may be possible to make the pen holder more rigid. CEans can try to improve on the design. I appreciate the effort.
Good for Garg.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Wishing a very happy and prosperous Birthday to @Harshad Italiya . May this day mark the beginning of a lot more success, happiness and prosperity to you. ๐Ÿ‘
I am suggesting for a SMS based notification for railway passengers. Once he get a ticket he should be notified about his journey. as he prefer he will get notification...
Tagalys, an onsite search engine, was founded by Antony Kattukaran and Palaniappan Chellappan in December 2013. Tagalys helps users easily find anything they search for within an e-commerce store. Antony...
On the occasion of Fujifilm's 80th birthday, the Japanese company has launched a new Instax series camera called the 'Instax Mini Hello Kitty' to celebrate the 40th anniversary of the...
Have you planned to do anything productive with your old/spare smartphone? Well, if no, hereโ€™s how you can use it as a smart home product. Introducing you to Rico, a...