Dr Austin Bell

I am a consultant specializing in instrumentation and general engineering. My doctorate is in fluid dynamics and flow measurement.
I am an inventor and hold 12 patents and one provisional patent. I just can't stop !!
Look forward to some good discussions in CE.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Dr. Bell 😀 It's a pleasure to have you with us.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I can't imagine the world without the zipper. Who do we thank to for making the world better place with the invention of zipper? It's none other than Gideon Sundback...
These above lines,are more than enough to express me.But if you have time,go check it out . I'm doing my undergrad in computer science,from NITMAS,INDIA.Yes,I am a geek who loves...
there is any method to activate quick heal antivirus 2012 or any link which contain cracked version
Master of Science in Information Technology is a two year postgraduate program offered by group of universities in Andhra Pradesh , in collaboration with Carnegie Mellon university, USA. Universities offering...
Google Drive is just hours away from launching at https://drive.google.com and the latest update says that Google Drive will offer 5 GB free (unlike Dropbox's 2GB) and users who want...