Download Skype 5.2 For Mac OSX

Mac users rejoice. Skype 5.2 for Mac OS is now available for download. Skype announced the availability of the software just few minutes ago on their official blog. New Skype version supports multiple user video chat and also standard one-to-one free call. The 5.2 version also supports sharing of photos, videos and presentations on Mac screen. People can switch to other programs while keeping the video window live.

Skype 5.2 makes it easier to access your recent conversations by loading them in the sidebar. #-Link-Snipped-#.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Verizon, one of the largest wireless carrier is set to introduce data plans with monthly usage caps. Verizon hasn't said what its plans will look like. The new Verizon plans...
Facebook has been identified to block the popular Google Chrome Friend Exporter plugin. Extension developer Mohamed Mansour claimed that the leading social networking site is blocking the plugin. “Facebook is...
I've noticed a common problem many budding entrepreneurs face - they don't know how to start a business. If you are one of them, we are here to help you....
Hi Guys I am new HERE , I am glad to be a Part in ur team . To know about CIVIL & to Share about MECHANICAL Engineering
what about the carrier path as planning Engineer, procurement Engineer 😀😀😀